hall / warehouse / rent
Three parts of the building are available for rent on one property in a mixed area. The surrounding development is characterized by both residential and commercial areas. It is possible to rent at least two parts of the building individually.
+ Building 1 +
Office building, built in 1880, completely renovated and also furnished, gas heating, granite floors, area about 241.70 m²
+ Building 2 +
Storage building on two levels, built in 1870, large windows, large rooms, ground floor at ground level, upper floor with electrical pulley system and accessible via stairs, areas unheated (cold storage), area approx. 2 x 274.36 m² = 548.72 m², floor height approx .3.50 m
+ Building 3 +
Cutting hall, built in 1980, heating, oil fan heating, asphalt floor, large roller door and attached towing roof, hall area approx. 178.56 m², floor height approx.4.50 m and approx.3.00 m
++ rental prices ++
Building 1 241.70 m² x 5.70 € / m² including furniture = 1,377.69 €
Building 2 548.72 m² x 2.20 € / m² = 1,207.18 €
Building 3 178.56 m² + € 3.20 / m² = € 571.39
Total 968.98 m² € 3,156.26
All prices are net monthly and do not include VAT. VAT
The property was originally used as a locksmith's shop and most recently as a tile specialist.
The large district town of Eilenburg is located on the Mulde in the northwest of Saxony on the edge of the Dübener Heide, about 20 kilometers northeast of the university and trade fair city of Leipzig. The city belongs to the district of Northern Saxony and has almost 16,000 inhabitants. This makes it the fourth largest city in the district. With two federal and three state roads, Eilenburg is well integrated into the road network of central Germany. In the southeast of the city is the federal road junction of the B 87 and the B 107 which lead to Leipzig and Torgau, among others. The city also has a very good public train and bus network. There is an S-Bahn connection from Eilenburg to Leipzig and Torgau.
The property is located below Eilenburg Castle in a quiet, green location in the Eilenburg city center.