residence / rent
The property was built around 1910 in the style of the half-timbered house and is a three-story residential building with a mansard floor. The building has a full basement. The top floor was expanded at a later date.
The apartment for rent is on the ground floor of the house and occupies the entire floor. The apartment was furnished and equipped to a high standard. The rooms elegantly combine today's modernity with the original contemporary architecture.
The distance to the city center is approx. 300 m. Shops for daily needs, schools, doctors, public transport (bus stop / underground) and city administration within walking distance, medium-sized residential complex. Motorways A42 & A43 about 2 km away, main station about 1 km away.