agricultural / forestry ground / purchase
06237 Leuna / Kreypau
Germany / Sachsen Anhalt
The area is leased for around € 1,000 per year. The lease can be terminated annually and, according to the current lease market, the rent can also be increased. It is arable land as alluvial land and the soil points are 85. At the moment, maize is probably grown.
+++ The neighboring plot of 49,799 m² is also available for purchase as commercial space +++
The property is a former pig fattening facility. The property is completely fenced. There are numerous old stables and an approx. 6000 m² fish pond on the property. The property is developed with electricity and water.
With the announcement of 08/20/1993 by the municipality of Kreypau the following projects were planned:
- SO special area according to §11 BauNVO for large-scale retail
- DIY store VFL about 6000 m²
- VFL garden center approx. 4000 m²
- Outdoor area approx. 2500 m²
- Production building for windows and doors about 1300 m²
- Car service about 550 m²
- Petrol station approx. 10 self-service pillars 300 m²
- Car wash for cars approx. 300 m²
All information is based on a letter from the municipality of Kreypau. Changes to use according to the current status are possible
The sales property is located at the intersection of the B181 (about 300 m away) and the L183 in the middle of the Saale-Luppe nature reserve. The B181 connects the cities of Leipzig-Merseburg and the L183 Merseburg Bad Dürrenberg.