General information

type of offer: 
multi-family house / purchase
identification: 
905
address: 
Schäfergasse 6
04651 Bad Lausick / Ebersbach
Germany / Sachsen

Prices

purchase price:  390,000.00 €
agent fee / commission:  Broker's commission 5.95% including VAT of the total purchase price - payable and earned by the buyer on the day of the notarized purchase contract

Measures

residential area:  approx. 600 m²
number of rooms:  16
plot area:  approx. 18,243 m²

Features

total number of floors:  3
type of heating:  oven heating
type of beaconing:  coal, electrics, wood
building style:  solid building
with an underground level:  partially
glazing:  double-glazed, single-glazed
fireplace (type):  tiled stove
window:  wood
doors (outside):  wood
doors (inside):  wood
stock of trees: 

Condition

year of construction:  1500
age:  old building

Surroundings

next town:  Leipzig ca.43 km , Grimma ca.13 km, Borna ca.13 km
zone:  edge of the village
location:  unobstructable
view:  distant view
distance to main-line station:  approx. 6 km
distance to motorway:  approx. 19 km
distance to city centre:  approx. 6.5 km
distance to day nursery:  approx. 500 m
distance to recreational area:  approx. 0 m

Administration

type of use:  commercial, habitation
rented: 
commercial use is possible:  partially
under monumental protection: 
communal district: 
sub-plot: 

Energy certificate

energy certificate available: 

360 degree tour

Area map

Detailed description

++ history and residents ++

~ 1527 purchase by Hans von Ponickau
~ 1546 Elevation of the estate to a knightly estate
~ 1550 Construction of the manor house for Wolf von Ponickau
~ from 1587 used as chamber property by the von Ponickau family
~ 1587 purchase by Elector Christian I of Saxony
~ 1861 until today the Dörstling family
~ 1904 damaged by lightning, then rebuilt
~ Other owners were the families of Marschall, von Plötz, Nehrhoff von Holderberg, Petzsch and Geißler

++ architectural style and building ++

The first buildings were built in the 15th century, and the Renaissance and Baroque styles can still be seen in the manor house and the cattle barn. Basically all buildings are quarry stone constructions with partial basements. All buildings are subject to monument protection and are individual monuments of the collective entity "Rittergut Ebersbach".

The manor house has elaborate volute gables with numerous Renaissance forms. The windows and doors are made of porphyry tufa on the outside and partly also on the inside. In the outside area there are window grilles with a renaissance character, which also seem to correspond largely to the original.
In the building we find numerous groin vaulted ceilings, a simple baroque stucco ceiling in the mansion, original doors and fittings, as well as a very well-preserved staircase with porphyry tufa steps and porphyry tufa staircase base with handrail up to the top floor.
The attic was designed as a very elaborate hipped roof.


++ Area allocation ++

Manor house approx. 345 m² (floor area)
4b horse stable about 1,025 m²
6 garage / stable approx. 440 m²
Cattle barn approx. 275 m²
Coach stable approx. 633 m²
Stable approx. 93 m²
_______________________________
Total approx. 2,811 m² All area data are estimated gross floor areas.

++ The property ++

It consists of numerous farm buildings (stables, barns and farm workers' houses) and a manor park that adjoins the manor house. The manor house faces south into the courtyard. The property is developed with water, sewage and electricity (telephone possible).
On the eastern edge there are hornbeams (old stock), which indicate earlier hedges and fruit trees as high trunks.

+ individual old trees (solitary) +

~ Blood beech (Fagus sylvatica f. Purpurea)
~ Red oak (Quercus rubra)
~ Larch (Larix decidua)
~ otherwise mostly younger trees, including some birches


In the northern part of the property is limited by a dry stone wall (unplastered, with stone slabs as a cover). The property has three existing driveways. Due to the sparse vegetation on the courtyard area, it can be assumed that parts of the old courtyard fortifications could still be present.

++ Construction status / substance ++

Basically the manor is in a remarkably passable condition. It was inhabited, managed and preserved until 2019.
The brickwork in the barns and the manor house has no obvious structural problems. Many of the original components are still in very good shape and therefore worth preserving. The roof structure in the manor house requires a thorough revision of the roof structure due to worm infestation. All old roof coverings are tight at first glance.

++ future uses ++

Since the property is in a mixed area, a combination of residential and commercial areas is possible in the future. Use for therapy centers (veterinary medicine), horse or farm animal husbandry (other areas can be requested if required), residential communities etc. is ideal.

++ special tax depreciation ++

This ensemble of buildings still offers the possibility of special depreciation according to "§ 7i Increased depreciation for architectural monuments" in the case of renovation in accordance with monument regulations. Your tax advisor will explain more to you. Use this form of added value and preservation of valuable historical buildings.

Location description

Ebersbach is located approx. 6 km from Bad Lausick and in the middle of the Saxon castle and heathland, on the edge of the Colditzer Forest nature reserve, between the town of Grimma (13 km), the district town of Borna (13 km) and Colditz (12 km).
Bad Lausick is a town in the Leipzig district in Saxony. It has been a state-approved health resort in the Free State of Saxony since 1913.
Ebersbach itself is first mentioned in a document in 1384. The townscape is characterized by many listed half-timbered buildings, such as the Renaissance manor that was for sale here and built around 1500. These historical conditions and the close proximity to the Colditz Forest offer the best conditions for local recreation and tourism.

Feature description

~ numerous well-preserved originals
~ Box double window (in good condition)
~ Tiled stoves
~ mostly original plank, parquet and tile floors
~ almost life-size sculpture (female nude, carrying amphora on her shoulder, artificial stone / early 20th century?)
~ Historical boundary stone made of Rochlitz porphyry tuff in the western part of the garden.
~ Concrete water basin with remnants of plastic jewelry (frog on ball)

Images

image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image